1. Are your
equipments Japan surplus?
Yes, we are directly buying all the
2. Do you deliver the
equipments to our place?
For buyers in other provinces and other regions of the country, we deliver the equipment until Lingunan, Valenzuela City.
3. Is there
warranty of the equipment bought?
We recondition the units very well to the best ability of our mechanics. We check and replace all defective parts, like
Moreover, our assistance to our customers after sales is, whenever there are parts of the equipment that needs replacement, and the buyer, after diligent efforts to search in the market, cannot find the item, we are very willing to be the ones to look and search and buy the parts for them.
4. Is there a discount on your price?
Before we decide on the price of our products, we have already looked and studied on the existing market prices of each especially in several business establishments in Manila selling Japan surplus
5. What is your mode of payment?
We accept cash payments only. Paid either through the company account in the bank or at the office in our warehouse.
In cases when the customer cannot pay in cash due to some reasons, we recommend Metro Orix. We are an
6. Do the
equipments need to be registered at LTO?
7. How can we reserve an equipment that we are interested in?
We require 10% downpayment for reservation. The remaining 90% balance shall be paid in cash upon pick up of the equipment. You can only make a reservation if it is already available in our warehouse. You cannot reserve if the units are still in Japan or
We are giving 10 days to a maximum of 2 weeks for our mechanics to finish the equipment upon reservation. Once finished, the buyer is expected to pay the remaining balance as soon as possible, unless more than 10 days is needed for the reconditioning. There
If for any reason that the buyer displays disinterest or lack of concern on the agreed time of payment, the company shall forfeit the reservation fee at the expense of the buyer. So before entering into a negotiation, we suggest that the buyer should be decided with what he is buying and be prepared with the fund to finance the purchase.
8. What is the exact location of your warehouse?
Our warehouse is located at Pintel Trading Japan Surplus Warehouse, National Highway, Sto Domingo, Ilocos Sur. We are only 10 minutes or two towns away from Vigan City. If you are coming from the South, our warehouse is on the right side of the road, right beside the hospital; 2 blocks north of Sto. Domingo public market. We have a big signage at the front of the warehouse. We also have Japan bikes displayed on our frontage.
If you are riding on a bus coming here, you can go to Partas Bus Terminal or Florida or Farinas. Choose the ones going to Laoag. They pass directly along our warehouse. You do not have to reach Laoag City proper. That is already 2 hours away from us. Once you get to reach Vigan, you are near our place.
As soon as you reach Pintel Warehouse, our Customer Relations Officer will
Hope to see you all… Arigatou Gozaimasou!